Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders’ and Exhibitors’ Association-
Start Date: August 1, 2023
Well-established, non-profit association is hiring in Lewisburg, Tennessee for the above position to work full-time. If you like working in a small office environment and meet the qualifications listed, please submit your resume. Position salary range may be negotiable with added benefits & features. Salary History, Experience, and References Required. Applications without required materials will not be considered.
- Completion of High School or GED
- Intermediate Computer skills with intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications and internet navigation.
- Data entry. Familiarity with Word, Excel, and DocuSign is a plus.
- Exceptional customer service communication.
- Ability to conduct and manage conflict resolution.
- Time management and multitasking required.
- Autonomous, detailed, and diligent work ethic required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Pass background checks and drug screening.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Some weekend and late-night work required with advance notice (*)
- Limited local area travel required (*)
- Ability to work in, around, and with small groups.
- Experience with horses and love of the equine species is a plus.
- Display professionalism always.
- Be willing to learn new skills and program changes.
- Outside-the-box-thinker devoted to, and with a proven track record of, process improvement.
- Ability to operate without instruction and accomplish all duties specified and implied.
- Physical requirements include being able to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods as needed. Requirements also include lifting and carrying light to medium weight office items and materials.
- Handling transfers of registered Tennessee Walking Horses.
- Processing memberships for new and current members.
- Filing stallion breeding reports.
- Registering foal applications.
- Waiting on customers via phone, email, and in person.
- Working mobile gift shop/registry at the satellite office.
- Picking up the mail from the post office.
- Scanning documents as needed.
- Running mail through a postage meter/shipping of parcel packages.
Job Type: Full-Time
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s license
Please email your resume to email@example.com.